Curb Appeal and How Rhino Shield Can Give New Life to Your Home￼
Curb appeal is one of the most important factors in selling a home, because well…first impressions are EVERYTHING. If a home’s exterior isn’t appealing, people’s desire to view the inside drops significantly, resulting in a tough sell for the homeowner. After all, a home’s exterior serves as a snapshot of it’s interior.
Here are a few hints to maintaining your home’s curb appeal:
- Rid your home’s exterior of clutter, trash, and junk.
- Pressure wash once a year. It will keep your home looking fresh and bright.
- Landscape. (Meaning mow your lawn, trim your hedges, and maybe add a flower box or two. They’re trendy…thank you Chip and Joanna Gaines.)
- Inspect your roof. Make sure it isn’t missing any shingles and give it a good cleaning now and then.
- As silly as it sounds, make your house numbers noticeable and simpatico with your home’s style.
- Keep your home’s entryway clean and cobweb free.
- Make sure your home is free of chipped paint, scratches, and cracks.
- Open up your blinds, and make sure your drapery goes just as well with your home’s exterior as they do it’s interior.
- Add a cute welcome mat and light fixture on the porch.
- And if all else fails, give your exterior a fresh coat of paint. Even better, give it Rhino Shield’s exterior coating!
We have long lasting colors that will stay fresh for years! Your home will be the best looking house on the block. With Rhino Shield, you can’t go wrong!
With hundreds of colors to choose from, and a twenty five year guarantee, what do you have to lose? Give us a call today at (678) 205-4500 and give your home the curb appeal you’ve been longing for!